Why Ordinary TV is Better than Cable
- Ordinary TV has fewer channels, which make it easier to decide what to watch.
- Ordinary TV has more commercials, providing therapeutic interruptions for people with short attention spans or bladder-control problems.
- Ordinary TV offers new movies long after they’ve appeared on cable, which gives you plenty of time to look forward to them — and to find out from your friends with cable how they turn out.
- Ordinary TV offers poor reception, which helps you appreciate good reception. (If the reception were good all the time, how would you know? You’d have nothing to compare it to.)
- Ordinary TV offers bland, predictable programs, so you know exactly what to expect and don’t have to worry about surprises.